For the safety and well-being of our members and employees, and in order to comply with the Missouri Governor’s Social Distancing Order, KCC will be enacting the following safety actions until further notice:
• Effective Monday, March 23rd, the bar, dining room and lounge will be closed. Snacks and beverages to go can be ordered at the window on the deck or by calling the club at 665-5335 or 665-4121 to be picked up at the window for consumption away from the clubhouse. Please remember to refrain from gathering in groups that are close together around the deck and in front of the pro shop.
• The Ladies Spring meeting scheduled for March 31 has been cancelled.
• The bathrooms in the clubhouse will be open, however, the lounge will be locked and entrance to the bathrooms will be from the front door only. We anticipate that the bathrooms on the golf course will soon be open.
• The golf course will remain open for play.
• All bunker rakes, water coolers and ball washers will be removed from the golf course.
• A bumper will be placed at the bottom of the flagstick in the hole to eliminate reaching into the hole to retrieve a ball.
• All golfers are asked leave the flagstick in at all times.
• We recommend that players (except for families) ride individually on carts. This may cause the club to run out of carts on a busy day.
• The golf shop will remain open to assist members with day to day operations.
• Members will not be required to sign in prior to teeing off.
• The handicap seminar scheduled for Friday, March 27th has been cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
We apologize for any inconvenience and want to do whatever we can to help ensure your safety and enjoyment on the golf course. We will continue to keep you updated with any changes passed down by the government or our board of directors that will affect how you utilize your facility. It is our hope that in these difficult times we can continue to play a small part in positively impacting you and your family!!